Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The beauty of www.polyvore.com

Alright, so being that this is my first blog I thought I should fill you in on me. But.... I didn't really feel like so instead I'm gonna give you the scoop on www.polyvore.com. If you've never checked it out before do it now. It is this amazing tool that lets you put together outfits and share them with other people. Sounds pretty simple right? It is, mainly because it's really easy to use but it's also complex. There are huge subgroups on there that just use if for making beautiful art, (ie.http://www.polyvore.com/alive/set?id=24567126). Plus there are contests where you can actually win things (alright I haven't won anything yet but here's hoping). My favorite thing is that you get to check out up and coming designers and you can actually shop on the site. Ok well it redirects you to other sites but it is still a pretty cool feature that I have used in the past. That's all that I have to say for now but I will leave you with a pretty picture and hope that you have a great day!



Cheers!
~Brandy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment