Thursday, November 4, 2010

Best Neighbor Ever!

So today I worked about 11 hours and was pretty tired when I got home from job number 2. I had a bit of a blowout with a coworker and was feeling both angry and depressed when I walked in the door to home. I opened my mail to find a card addressed to me. I opened it and it read :

Dear Brandy, Thank you so much for the invite. Unfortunately I didn't check my mail until after the party was over, but it was nice regardless. I think I'm a little old for partying but you feel free to throw one anytime you want. Won't bother me. I've included some treats for your dogs. Have a great day! `Alberta

Improved my mood so drastically. See I had thrown a Halloween Party last week and had sent my neighbor a courtesy invite. Her response back made me feel so great. What a great neighbor she is and I have had a few bad ones, believe me. So today's blog is to be grateful for the little things, and if you have a great neighbor why not let them know? I mean her little card lifted me up so much! So now I'm gonna check my polyvore, my twitter and then go watch some Grey's Anatomy!

HONK IF YOU LOVE MCSTEAMY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment