Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wal-Mart

It just so happens that I work at Wal-Mart. Yes the dreaded evil corperation that shuts down small businesses? I work for them, and have done so for a very long time (Longer than I prefer mentioning). Now being that I have worked at this particular store for such a long time I have seen a lot of shall we say "interesting characters" and "unique fashion choices" that rival the worst offenders of the worst dressed celebrity lists. Recently I have begun getting emails that show pictures of a few of these examples, and are becoming more and more known. They are the People of Walmart. For an exceptionally good laugh check out the website at www.peopleofwalmart.com but for now I'll leave you with a few of my favorites. Good night!
                                                              The Electric Slide
                                                             
                                                                       Staying Alive?


Hot Diggity Dog


The Chronicles of Narnia??




No comments:

Post a Comment